I have asked questions in the last month but they have not been posted nor answered. Anyone else having this trouble?

I have a Mother who basically just blows me off. I will call her to touch base she is elderly 77-78 y.o. But then she will ( I highly suspect) lie to get out of talking with me. I'm done with her. She is getting up there don't think I want to talk with her or if I do it will be on a severely limited basis. Wished I had one of those relationships were I only talk with my Mother once or twice a year, but I have a narcisstic Mother ( I suspect). Thanks to MOM after getting off the phone I broke my own mirror in a manic rage. All this and I have diagnosed bipolar too. She was so abusive of me when I was in High school.
I almost lost my own mind.
Reply to LoneRanger425
gladimhere Oct 14, 2018
Lone Ranger you should post your own question.

Ksord, try again.

Post your questions here:
https://www.agingcare.com/caregiver-forum#newQuestion

When you finish typing go to the bottom of the entry box and hit "Post Question"
(1)
Nope, it is this site doing the spell check JoAnn.

Buzzy, I'm talking about the beginning of a sentence caps, like typing Buzzy it will show all letters except the caps ie uzzy.

Oh well, I just try to catch the spelling and if it deletes answers I just ignore it, must not have been supposed to post what disappears. 😁

Did the questions you posted disappear or did they not post at all? Usually when I've posted a new question/discussion I get a screen that says something like "your question has been successfully posted", but I always still go to the main forum page to check if it is there.🤔

I posted under questions. Did not use all caps or anything derogatory. Maybe content was the issue regarding regulations for assisted living with regard to sleep apnea machines. I have given up. Frustrated.
Reply to ksordh

Did a check fro spell tset and it cheques some of them. lol

All capitals used to be claseed as shouting.

I left on the three words that needed spell checking. It spotted 2 of them. Did not pick up correct usage.

ksordh Have you looked in your activities?
Also, did you select a topic?
Reply to BuzzyBee
ksordh Oct 11, 2018
Assisted living or sleep apnea
(0)
Yep, can't find answers, questions, capital letters not recognized, spell check doesn't even speak English anymore and thinking boy did this site ever get screwed up.

Maybe the IT person has dementia?
JoAnn29 Oct 11, 2018
Not sure if site control spell check. I think that maybe what device ur using.
(0)
If you r asking the question within someone elses post, then it gets lost in the shuffle. Like posting under someone else's comment, like jeanne said. You need to post separately so it comes up on the thread.

I see an answer you posted to someone else's question on Sept 14. So apparently the site recognizes your login. And, of course, this question is published.

Can you think of anything different you did in posting this question? Are you sure you were logged in with the other questions? (Were you on someone else's computer or device?) Did you click the Post Question bar after typing the questions?

If you still want answers to those questions, I suggest posting them over again. Pay careful attention to each step. If you have problems, contact the administrator. If it works fine, I'd just go on and not worry about what went wrong before.
Reply to jeannegibbs

What questions did you post and when? Did you post the questions under "Questions" or under "Discussions"?

I did a "Search" of your name and there are no recent questions listed as being posted by you (ksordh) within the last 30 days.

It may take awhile for this "Second" NEW Website to get up to speed and "capture" everyone's postings in the proper location.
Reply to DeeAnna