Follow

Hey folks, welcome to the new whine/general topic thread. Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything that is on your mind. Caregiving- related stuff, life after a loved one's death, your own emotional wellbeing. Whatever..........anything on your mind.

Find Care & Housing
1 2 3 4 5
He suffers from drug addiction and mental health problems. Both of which are all too common here. There is a lack of resources to help these people.

this was all over the local Facebook groups and multiple homeowners had footage of their doorbells being licked that they were posting. Someone’s plant was also an unfortunate victim. It happened around 3:30am and then 12+ hours later the police were investigating it. Guess they decided to save it for Live PD.......I think bleach is the cleaning weapon of choice most used. I would probably replace the doorbell myself.
(2)

Me thinks the doorbell licker has some real mental health issues. I would definitely spray my doorbell with some heavy duty sanitizer tout suite (if you know what I mean) ;p
(2)

The doorbell licker might stop once someone comes out with some steel toed shoes and kicks him where it hurts! Lol
(2)

The doorbell licker actually didn’t happen anywear near L.A......it happened 335 miles north of L.A, in my home town. It only went viral because it was shown on Live P.D which has been filming here for 4 months. And they didn’t show or tell everything he did haha. He also um.....pleasured himself. He was actually caught on more than one doorbell camera doing this.
(1)

Gershun, I love the brat poem!
(1)

Why oh why can't I remember to not go to the grocery on Tuesdays, I always have to park at the far end of the lot and the discount hungry seniors have taken all the carts and already decimated all the good sale items.
(4)

Answered your question about installing a camera on your front door, MsMadge.
It was censored. lol.
(3)

Grr
power company left a note that the branches are growing in low voltage lines and therefore they won’t cut them - huh?
(1)

should I install a camera on the front door?

I called the power company today and complained about Neighbor’s tree 🌳 growing into the power lines

last year, I asked him to keep it cut back and he hasn’t

I’ve had the cable company out several times to replace the cable line which is ensnared in his tree limbs growing over the fence
(1)

This strange behavior could only happen in L..A.
Wonder if the doorbell licker got out on bail?

Doorbell licker coming soon to your door!
Now I really really need some advice.

Is it better to call 911 and say there is someone licking my doorbell;
Or, to say there is a strange man at my door loitering for 3 hours?
To which comment will the sherrif respond?
(1)

The doorbell licker....
The problem is, it is cold outside
He does this for 3 hours
His tongue might stick.

A crime MsMadge?
I dunno, there is a man at your front door for 3 hours
This one is doing nothing at all, not even licking.
Who ya gonna call?
lol
rotflol
(3)

Mally,
Yes, wacko.
Well....they are.....mwahh ha ha ha.
(1)

We had a fellow on the news last night caught licking someone's doorbell in a rather explicit manner
is that a crime ?
(2)

Doorbell licker? Am I missing something here?
(1)

Yea, They have Arrested the Doorbell Licker! Lol!
(3)

You guys are wacko - but funny!
(3)

LOL, yes!
(1)

Ahh
monty python

spamalot - I’m not dead yet
(2)

I am a brat and proud of it. All ye brats, UNITE!

Who on here remembers Monty Python's song "I'm a Lumberjack and I don't Care"

How about I'm a Brat and I don't Care!

Let's see if I can compose a quick Brat poem.

I'm a Brat and I don't care.
I sit all day in my underwear.

I pick my nose, I fart all day
When people say stop I do it anyway.

Yes, I'm a brat and I don't care
I cut my nails and leave them everywhere

I smoke cigars and blow it in your face
I block the aisles, "Hey, it's not a race"
You can wait, I do it every day
Find another aisle if it's not okay

Yes, I'm a brat and I don't care
I can't think of another line but
that's okay, cause I'm a brat and it's
my poem anyway.
(3)

Oh, I had that bass ackwards...
It was supposed to be:
Friends:
"Who else is gonna tell you you are NOT a brat?"
(1)

Friends.....
"Who else is gonna tell you you're a brat?"
Harvey and Rabbit tv ad deluxe version-youtube

Credit Countrymouse...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UhjXpFX_c
(2)

A Nigerian scammer?
(1)

lol CW...

I just saw another drrobert post on another Question and reported it. Looks like they'll be bombing various threads with this until they get banned. So goofy. Who falls for these things??
(4)

drrobert says he is caring for his 31 year old mother - funny, he looks older than that in his selfie. Love the doctor costume too - as if that makes him seem legit. Of course he must be a really crappy doctor if he has bad credit and needed a money from a loan shark.
(4)

Purses? Stopped carrying one years ago when my kids were very young. All I was carrying was kid's and husband's stuff. Heck they can carry their own stuff.

Then caregiving, and all the stuff I had to have with me just in case. I still am carrying it now, but one of the LLBean shoulder slings. What do I need out of there? My id and debit card, that is it! Need to get rid of it and further simplify.
(4)

Thank you Smeshque!
The JOY is a photo of my Christmas lights.

As a biblical christian, there has to be some sense of reaching out to those who do not know the Lord, aka, the lost. That is why I celebrate Christmas, even when I don't feel like it.

Gershun,
New to me, my knees have been really painful. Sometimes I feel crippled too, but
I am hopeful the Chiropractor can help me in January. Over-exerting is no longer a choice-easy does it for me.
(4)

Send, Joy suits you much better, because you are a joy. :)
(3)

Was reading online how payments made automatically may not cancel when you try. So I tried it out. Starting anew in January, we skipped 3 bottled water deliveries. Cancelled an automatic donation.
I like to shake things up financially to save money.
Also, increasing my FICO score is of interest to me.

Entering the New Year with zero balance on a credit card.! Yay.
(5)

So, I have a sewing job to do. My DH took my good scissors for use in the greenhouse. I went to the store this morning to get some new scissors. I walked in and I was overtaken by all valentine stuff, when just yesterday I was there and it was still xmas stuff.
Can that candy really still be good in February?
It's crazy.
(3)

My everything is getting stiff. I spent the day in the mall. I feel like a cripple right about now. The escalators are always out of commission it seems and walking down a flight of stairs today I felt my right knee give out. I waddled down the rest of the stairs. People were looking at me funny. LOL

Yes, I carry a purse. I finally got wise and got a smaller one. When I used to visit my Mom at the nursing home she thought I was carrying an overnight bag. She would say "Where are you off too?" thinking I was going away for the weekend. I said it's just my purse Mom. Mom "my heavens!" LOL

CWillie if you carry your new smartphone in your back pocket be careful cause if you've programmed numbers into it sometimes a little movement will cause you to butt dial someone. I've butt dialed people by mistake.
(5)

1 2 3 4 5
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter