Gershun Posted November 2016

General topics.

Follow

Hey folks, welcome to the new whine/general topic thread. Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything that is on your mind. Caregiving- related stuff, life after a loved one's death, your own emotional wellbeing. Whatever..........anything on your mind.

Comments

Show:
1 3 4 5
cwillie 17 hours ago
Supper at the NH was pureed chicken tortellini with a side of broccoli. Mom was awake and ate pretty well and finished her juice and water, she ran out of steam after a few bites of brownie though. When the dietary aide saw me taste mom's brownie puree she brought one for me... yum! I know that mom is now napping in her chair before they put her in bed and I know she ate one good meal today so I'm glad I went (plus, did I mention the brownie...) 😊
(4)

cwillie 19 hours ago
I seriously need to get a life, I've been unable to connect with AgingCare and I think I was going into withdrawal. The weather is cool and damp so I don't want to be outside and there is very little to do in my small town that doesn't involve spending money - shopping or eating - and the shops aren't much and the restaurants are mostly all fast food or meh.

Mom is having a sleepy day and barely woke up long enough for me to spoon some yogurt I brought from home and a few sips of coffee and juice into her at lunch, when I popped in this morning I saw that almost all of her breakfast was uneaten too. I know I said I wasn't going to obsess, but should I go back for supper?
(4)

MsMadge 20 hours ago
And, the winner is Barb!!!!

seems to me she won our first game of name that tune too 👏👏👏

first prize is popcorn and candy 🍿 🍫

Even if you can't get out to the movies to see Mamma Mia 2 this weekend, order a pizza 🍕 and watch something fun with music like the original Mamma Mia

take a chance, take a chance
(4)

Sendhelp 21 hours ago
Yes, CM, when the goal is getting others to play, giving the wrong answers works.
Consulting dH, an expert about movies, he knew the answer right away, but what fun would that have been?

We both had a great time creating "other" movie titles last night for this thread.
He had me laughing!

MsMadge always has the best games, and a good distraction from the stress of taking myself too seriously.
(3)

Countrymouse 22 hours ago
Just saw this title in the radio listings:
Play Chopsticks For Me
(2)

BarbBrooklyn Jul 21, 2018
Mama Mia!
(2)

BootShopGirl Jul 21, 2018
Ah...Gershun's thread and friends! But now I'm sorry to hear Veronica's husband died. I'm also blind from searching this new format on my android phone. Have a good day my friends!
(4)

Sendhelp Jul 21, 2018
What does the winner get this time MsMadge?
(1)

Sendhelp Jul 21, 2018
Goldfinger?
(0)

Sendhelp Jul 21, 2018
Oceans Eleven?
(0)

1 3 4 5

Related
Questions

Related
Articles