Elder Law Attorneys
Elder law attorneys specialize in legal matters affecting older individuals. The services of an elder law attorney may include:
- Estate planning through the creation of a last will and testament and trust documents.
- Expertise and experience with the eligibility and application process for government benefits such as Social Security, and veteran’s benefits.
- Knowledge and experience with the eligibility and application process of Medicare and Medicaid.
- The preparation of legal documents such as advance healthcare directives (living will) and Power of Attorney.
- The preparation of a petition for guardianship.