By clicking Talk to a Specialist
for information about our privacy practices.
You need to call your Office of Aging and/or the Disabilities Dept in your county. If receiving Social Security Disabilty or just SS you may qualify for SSI, which is a Supplimental income. You may also be able to get a housing voucher thru HUDD or your State Disability Dept. There maybe HUDD housing in your area. HUDD will cover rent 70 % with you paying the other 30%. Utilities like electric and cable are ur responsibility. Social Services can help u with SSI and housing.