For example, I responded to the question about hearing aid issues and my answer does not appear to have posted. With 25 years in the field in addition to the perspective gained by caring for a 100 year old with deafness and a 95 year old with dementia, I would think my thoughts might have some value. If what I have to offer has no value there is no sense in taking time to respond. I have found this to be the case even when I was the one who asked a question and I wrote a response to some who answered making a variety of assumptions.

I appreciate the responses though I don't think there is a glitch and I have always as far as I know clicked on the post answer box below because otherwise it would not post! I also have double checked and read through all the answers to see if mine is there; and I do not have or respond to any with an iphone...either a laptop or desktop. But we'll see if THIS answer gets posted!

I've noticed if I'm using my iPhone to look at questions it just gives me the top 10 "most helpful" answers (the ones with the most likes). You have to switch it from "Most Helpful" to "Most Recent" to see all the answers.

Once in a while I am disgusted to see that a response I spent some time on isn't showing up. I don't think I'm being censored; I think I am screwing up, probably by not clicking Post Answer. That is easy to do when I've just come from another site which doesn't require clicking a button to post.

You experience sounds valuable to a site like this! Hang in there.

robinr, click on your screen name, that will take you over to your Message Board.... now click on "Answers", this section will show all your questions and answers you have written.

If you don't see your Question or Answer there, then there was either a user glitch or software glitch.

As far as I know, all responses get posted. Perhaps, there was a glitch in your computer, or you forgot to click Post Answer, or you hit backspace, or delete, or ...
Anything could have happened, but no one monitors responses before they get posted. I've seen some very offensive posts that got reported to whoever monitors the site, and the posts still stay.

All (99%) posters here are caregivers, we come to share our thoughts and advice and ask questions. All are welcome. Your experience is valued here.

When someone posts an answer/comment on a thread, that thread gets pushed to the top. Likewise, older threads fall to the bottom. You need to click View More or the next page to see older threads. Play around with the site so you can get used to the lay out. You can always find your answers when you go to your profile by clicking on the circle that has your picture/or a default picture on the upper right hand corner.

Hi Robinr,
Can you provide any specific information as to what you believe was inappropriately removed? We appreciate your participation and I can see that you have provided 122 answers to other caregivers. Can you remember the title of the question in which your reply is not showing so I can investigate further? Thanks!