Our mother keeps falling, pooping on herself. My sister had rotator cuff surgery. If she can no longer take care of her and she does not want to go to a facility, what can we do?

Find Care & Housing
This website has articles about Durable POA and General POA and Healthcare/Medical POA, & Living Will plus there are several questions on this forum that ask about POA and Living Wills.  Please find below some links to websites that might be helpful to you.  Just "Copy & Paste" the URL to your browser.    Social Security DOES NOT RECOGNIZE POA documents and requires a separate POA or "Personal Representative" who is someone other than the person receiving SS benefits & is authorized by SS to sign/endorse the SS checks and make changes to the SS account.

Hope that these websites are helpful.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to DeeAnna

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter