Follow

Share your strange dreams too, then I won't feel like this is unusual. And strange that I am actually remembering them. If we are lucky there is a dream interpreter among us.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Barb, it always seems that way, doesn't it? Dream all night long, yet dreams are always very short, aren't they?
(1)

I dreamt all about moisturizer the other night, seemingly all night long.
(3)

Many people are having strange dreams, insomnia is another problem just reported on the news, so I googled. There are reasons for it

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/03/why-youre-having-pandemic-related-nightmares-and-how-to-sleep-better.html
(0)

River, what I find really weird is that I am remembering these dreams. That is not at all normal for me.
(2)

I had 3 dreams last night that were very strange. The first one brought up people from way in my past. It was a stressful one and I also awoke with a migraine which frequently happens to me. I took migraine medication and managed to get back to sleep. I then had 2 more although less stressful ones.

Of course these are very difficult times. We just found out that our more solvent daughter lost her job. As she is 5 months pregnant with her second child it will be quite awhile before she might find another one especially now.

My husband is mainly a glass half empty type of person and these days the glass is practically dry. It is very wearing to hear the constant sighing. Before I could run out more often but there is nothing to run out to these days. He can be helpful in many ways but each small calamity becomes almost a tragedy. I just hope the world returns to even the smallest bit of normalcy soon.
(1)

I sure spent a lot of energy last night trying to find tickets for a show. Yes I bought the tickets in a dream a few nights ago, yes I was searching for the tickets in my dreams as well.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter