Need help finding help.

Find Care & Housing
I’m so sorry about your husband’s accident! I live in GA also. My 75 year old mom required 24\7 care at home after not being able to walk due to a failed back surgery. (She didn’t try nor wanted to sue the Dr. ) The only thing we found that would possibly help in her situation was a state program that would send in a caregiver for a limited amount of hours, typically 4-6 hours if I remember correctly BUT she had to be eligible for Medicaid.

How old old is your husband? Does he qualify for disability? Try calling your local council on aging if he’s a senior citizen. It’s broken down by regions, but every county is covered and they will send you info on different kinds of available programs.

I’m sure someone else will come along with some good advice.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to mollymoose

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter