Are there any programs that will supply a senior with a vehicle for the purpose of getting around and running errands?


My vehicle was destroyed by a hit and run driver and I have not been able to replace the vehicle. Now I have no vehicle to get around with and am stranded in my home until I can beg a ride from someone. Thank you.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing


In the mean time, if you need groceries, check around with your local grocery stores to see if they have on-line grocery services. You sign up, learn the software, order groceries, and for a small fee the company will deliver the groceries to your door.
Helpful Answer (1)

I assume your insurance agent hasn't settled the claim yet?

Does your insurance policy have a provision for a loaner car to be paid for by the insurance carrier as a result of an accident?

Since you live in a major city which likely has a public transit agency with more service than an agency in a smaller area, contact them and ask if they have (a) point to point service or (b) paratransit service, or something like (c) small bus service.
Helpful Answer (3)

Provide you with a car, no. But most counties have senior van services.
Helpful Answer (2)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.