What happens to the recipient, who decides where they will live? The recipient is not oriented to time or place.

APS needs to be called.

They will probably take over and get guardianship and place the person in a NH with state overseeing their care.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29

Someone needs to file for guardianship/conservatorship or contact APS so the disoriented person can become a ward of the state.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to TNtechie

The state and courts would intervene to ensure wellbeing and safety.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Isthisrealyreal

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter