Report fraud and gather as much documentation/ evidence of the incidents

Report to jurisdiction (Sheriff Dept or City Police) where elder lives

File Police Report and Press Charges!

Find out when the Elder has been diagnosed Dementia/Alzheimer's

Get the right elder attorney for the job

Some handle Probate(Trust Admin) some help you become the Guardian, some Elder Attorneys handle litigation

Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter