I have trouble cleaning my self after a bm. I have heard that there is a company that makes a sprayer that hooks to the toilet and sprays warm water then sprays warm air if anyone knows of the company please let me know. Thanks

At the bottom of the page here it says Senior Care Products, there's an example of a handheld option:
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Caring4Alice

There are a number of them. Google "toilet to bidet".
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to gladimhere

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter