My partner and I are both 70 years old, and have difficulty with yard work and minor home repairs, and cannot afford to hire it all out. I'm looking for a program for people our age who will help with it, either for free or small fee.

Call your local council of aging. They will have references to the local services, if any
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Katiekate

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter