If I look up, I can see an object under while looking up.

Go to the Dr Right away! Are you Diabetic? You could be having a bleed into your eye, and they can treat it If You get in STAT! Good Luck!
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to staceyb

Yes, you need to see an eye doctor now! You could be losing your sight.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Your eyes are too precious to waste time playing guessing games on the internet, go to your doctor or optometrist for a check up.
Helpful Answer (3)
Reply to cwillie

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter