I am the caregiver to 59 yr old male diagnosed with dementia 3-4 years ago. He is retired due to disability and has nothing to do during the daytime. He is irritable and verbally abusive. What can I do?

Find Care & Housing
You might start with your local Alzheimer's Association office. They help with other types of dementia, too. They can help you find help and resources. You might also check out your local senior center and look into adult daycare. Both offer activities and socialization opportunities for dementia patients.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Laurellel

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter