As said we r a forum of Caregivers. Really need more info to point you in the right direction.

To start with, call your County Office of Aging. They can give you some resources or aim u in the right direction. Social Services can help you with food stamps, Medicaid and other resources.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

This is not a medical site or a site providing assistance, Nannlori. Of late people are mistaking it for that.
Please give us some more information below. When you type a question, continue down to the area to give us more details. There is no way to know what you are speaking of.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to AlvaDeer

You're on the chat forum where care givers ask questions and get support. On the right of your screen there's a blue box that says "Find Care & Housing"; on the bottom you can check off Home Care and punch in your zip code, then click See My Results.

Below that blue box is another one where you can get guidance from a Care Advisor for free. You can click the green box and get help that way also

Good luck!
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to lealonnie1

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter