There was nothing about her money in a trust. Or who is paying her rent or her medical premium. Will I also get copies of her rental statement?

Find Care & Housing
The conservator/guardian doesn’t give you any of that information. They give it to the courts. You need to ask the courts if and what you are entitled to.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to worriedinCali

I may be way off, but think it would depend on what your standing is in Mom’s affairs as to whether or not the conservator needs to divulge these things to you. As conservator, or guardian of Mom’s affairs, this person answers to the court and not to family. If you have concerns about how Mom’s finances are being handled, contact the judge who issued the conservatorship.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter