I have multiple sclerosis and severe triple scoliosis and the tanks are too heavy and my poor balance prevents pushing and pulling.

Find Care & Housing
Try contacting Inogen directly. The thing about portable concentrators is that Medicare and Medicaid don’t usually pay for portable concentrators. Medicaid I think pays the provider a fee but a Medicare provider is only required to provide a home concentrator they are not required to provide a portable concentrator so you may have to pay out of pocket for it. Medicare never paid for my MILs portable concentrator, they deemed it medically unnecessary despite her pulmonary fibrosis.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to worriedinCali

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter