He had a stroke July 2 an is now in rehab. He can't walk and can't talk. I just want to make sure he is taken care of his wife has passed away.

Find Care & Housing
Sammijo, I found this article here on Aging Care that gives a lot of information regarding Guardianship.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to freqflyer

The social worker at rehab may be able to help you with emergency guardianship.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to TNtechie

Sammijo, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's stroke. I would talk to an elder law attorney about seeking emergency guardianship due to his health and the need for someone to be appointed to make medical and financial decisions on his behalf.
Helpful Answer (3)
Reply to FrazzledMama