Find Care & Housing
Janice, you may want to hire a geriatric care advisor. They are quite knowledgeable and since they are being paid, reliable. How long will you be away? Continuity of communication will be important, and also if your husband has complicated cognitive or medical issues. Be aware that you may have to temporarily transfer decision-making authority to anyone who is assigned to manage him in your absence. I'm sure they may be other options which others will post here for you.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Geaton777

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter