My husband broke his c1 and is not doing well at home. How can I get him into an inpatient rehab?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
That is something that you'll need to talk with his doctor about. The doctor will be the only one that can prescribe the rehab for him. I hope that you are able to get him into a facility.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support