I would work with an audiologist rather than going to places that just have hearing aid technicians, the type of H.A. you choose will depend on your hearing loss and your ability to pay for the bells and whistles. At 92 I recommend something larger rather than the tiny in the ear canal ones because they are easier put on/insert and the batteries last longer and are easier to change.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to cwillie

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter