Well what do you know, I just opened the new AgingCare in Edge and the follow, share and font options are there. My main browser is firefox, anybody else (not) seeing the same thing?

I'm not seeing "follow" or "share", just the question and below that Burnout and Caregiver Support categories, then the box to type your reply. Could it be because I'm blocking ads and social media? (Shhh, don't tell the admins)

When I first started to use AgingCare many moons ago, I clicked on the option to be emailed if something new arrived on the threads. Eventually I had way toooo many emails from AgingCare, trying to put the emails in day order according to the posting title, etc. Eventually I canceled that.

Now I just jump into the deep end of AgingCare and start on page one of the forums to scroll down through to see if there are any new postings, and to see past postings when I see a new addition to the thread. For me, this was much easier :)

What does "SHARE" do if you click on that?
Reply to Sendhelp

That is to click on "follow" that person.

My understanding is that if you post on any thread, you are automatically following that thread.
Reply to Sendhelp

New site reads:
How do I follow people who contribute to this site?
+
A
A
Reply to Sendhelp

Old site reads:

Asked by keepingup
about 7 hours ago
Following Answer this question
Reply to Sendhelp

Just went to dip my toe in, and it is there, CW - on the left, under the headline. Not on yours?

I am not using the new site, no.

What's the emoji for looking sheepish and grumpy and scared of change at the same time?

Uhm, I don't see an option to follow a thread on the new AgingCare site. People yes, but threads no.
Are you using the new site CM?

Oh.
Silly me, here for years, was wondering why no one was following me. I found this out when I went to the new site, that I had zero followers.
If no one was following me, I was thinking.....how are all those people answering my posts so quickly, the same people, my favorite people? hmmmm.
How come I feel like I am being followed. lol. roflol.

Be kind to myself, I said. There is no such thing as a dumb question, I just feel dumb.
Reply to Sendhelp

I'm slightly giggling here :) - because I'm looking at your question and just under it is a big blue link that says

" + Follow"

So, just like that!

Some people have not enabled the Follow function on their profiles, and then you won't see the + Follow option. But for most, you will either see the option at the top of the thread or you can click on the contributor's name and it will take you to their profile page with the + Follow option there.