How do I follow people who contribute to this site?

12

Answers

Well what do you know, I just opened the new AgingCare in Edge and the follow, share and font options are there. My main browser is firefox, anybody else (not) seeing the same thing?

I'm not seeing "follow" or "share", just the question and below that Burnout and Caregiver Support categories, then the box to type your reply. Could it be because I'm blocking ads and social media? (Shhh, don't tell the admins)

When I first started to use AgingCare many moons ago, I clicked on the option to be emailed if something new arrived on the threads. Eventually I had way toooo many emails from AgingCare, trying to put the emails in day order according to the posting title, etc. Eventually I canceled that.

Now I just jump into the deep end of AgingCare and start on page one of the forums to scroll down through to see if there are any new postings, and to see past postings when I see a new addition to the thread. For me, this was much easier :)

What does "SHARE" do if you click on that?
Reply to Sendhelp

That is to click on "follow" that person.

My understanding is that if you post on any thread, you are automatically following that thread.
Reply to Sendhelp

New site reads:
+
A
A
Reply to Sendhelp

Old site reads:

Asked by keepingup
about 7 hours ago
Following Answer this question
Reply to Sendhelp

Just went to dip my toe in, and it is there, CW - on the left, under the headline. Not on yours?

I am not using the new site, no.

What's the emoji for looking sheepish and grumpy and scared of change at the same time?

Uhm, I don't see an option to follow a thread on the new AgingCare site. People yes, but threads no.
Are you using the new site CM?