Find Care & Housing
Tmash, you need to begin at the beginning. I'm sorry, because you're clearly very upset, but unless we understand what has happened what can we possibly say to you?
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Countrymouse

Adult Protective Services can make a decision that overrides the decision of the power of attorney. They really try not to override the family but in some instances they feel it is necessary to protect the vulnerable adult.
If you can work with them to correct the deficiencies in care they are concerned about, it would be better than trying to fight them.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Marcia7321

It’s not possible for any of us to even hazard a guess on what’s going on with no details. APS does not kidnap people. .
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Can anyone advise what to do
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Tmash2

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter