I take care of my spouse who is disabled by a severe stroke. I work full time and our budget is very limited. What options do I have in the event that I can no longer care for him.

Call your local area Office on Aging. Here in my city, it’s part of Jobs and Family Services. They can advise you on the programs offered in your area and how to qualify and apply for them. Good luck.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Ahmijoy