Follow

How do I reply as a group vs individual to the people who have posted discussion on my situation?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Welcome FarfarWay
(1)

Welcome both BPeacefl, and FarFarAway :)
(0)

I am new too. Feel a little less alone already!
(5)

Hi! Re your questions.. if you want to reply simply to one poster, you can send them a message. Click on their screen name or avatar to get their profile, then choose ‘message’. You can tick the ‘private’ box if it’s very personal. However normally a better alternative is to click on ‘reply’ at the bottom RHS of their comment. For this site, this only works with ‘questions’, not ‘discussions’. If this had been posted as a question, you could reply to individuals who have answered.

Another thing about the site that takes many of us a while to find is the large amount of information available if you click on ‘Care Topics’ at the top RHS of each screen. You get an alphabet, so then you click on F for Falling if that is what you want to find out about. It will give you articles by experts, plus many old questions and old discussions. Most of us have similar problems, so old threads can be very useful

It’s great that you find the site helpful and supportive. Most of the regular posters do try to be just that! Yours, Margaret
(2)

Welcome to the Forum, BPeace.
(1)

Thanks. Joining this forum has been so good and very supportive. I thought I was alone with this journey and I happen to notice this AgingCare forum and started to read the posts. I thought is was a hokes. But I read more and realized many people were experiencing similar situations with their aging parents. My heart went out to them and I started to provide advice.

a few months after , is when I decided to join and share my journey. In efforts to get experts tips, resources and to help others and we are not alone on this. It’s a supportive community that am so thankful to be part of.

Thank you for your kind words and advice with my mother situation. You are such a wonderful person taking care of your mother and I empathize with you. That’s very hard. I am sorry you mom is in MC. Just take it one day at a time and deep breaths. You will get through this. Sending you hugs and prayers.
(2)

Welcome!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter