Who can help get the facts straightened?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Tmash, this is your second post concerning APS and ur Dad. To answer your questions you need to give us lots more info than we r getting.

For APS to get involved someone has to put in a complaint. Someone felt your Dad needed a "well visit" for some reason. They don't just show up. And yes, the have authority to take a person out of their home if they can't care for themselves.

Tmash; I don't know what your question means. Can you re-state it?

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter