Where do I start with incompetency tests? Objective 3rd party for family communications?

Asked by

Investigative help? Mom is verbally abusing Dad.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Dear Sharhoff,

Sorry to hear you mom is verbally abusing your dad. I would start with elder care department in you area. Hopefully they can connect you with a social worker, family therapist or doctor that can arrange for these tests. You can also try Adult Protective Services for assistance.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support