In 3 years she has lost the ability to do most self care tasks and the condition is progressing quickly.

Does Amherst have a medical school? I would start there. Otherwise, see if there are gerontologists that may specialise in autoimmune disease
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to gladimhere

Someone here may have more expert advice, in which case I'll certainly defer to them. But I see there are geriatricians in and around your town, so I would call one of their offices and explain what I'm looking for.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to EdithHankl

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter