It goes down if I don’t wear it for few days.

Find Care & Housing
I should take your denture to your dentist - ideally, the dentist who first supplied your denture - and ask him to have a good look at how it's fitting. It never hurts to check these things properly. If it's new, it may need fine adjustment. If you've had it a while, it may be that the internal structures in your jaw have settled or altered over time; or it may be that something got stuck under it and there's a little bit of scarring - could be almost anything!

Tiny bumps on mucous membrane-covered surfaces (like gums) become very big bumps if they're rubbed or otherwise irritated. So meanwhile, just for comfort, have you tried a teething gel? Your pharmacist can advise which brands have good topical anti-inflammatory properties.
Helpful Answer (4)
Reply to Countrymouse

Please call the dentist who fitted you for these dentures. This is the only way you will find out what’s going on.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter