I need someone to just ask questions before I do my taxes. Please help with what forms I need.


I applied for an extension through e-file. I sold my property but bought something else. Please help with what forms I need.

Find Care & Housing


Please provide more information as to what kind of property you sold and what kind of property you bought.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to AlfredR

Connieespo, you can go to the IRS website page and look in the search mode for the forms. Please note when you ask for an extension you need to mail a check to IRS the amount that you think you owe along with the signed extension. If you send in a check that is way too low, then there will be penalties. If you feel you will get a refund, no need for that check.

The deadline for the extension was back on April 18th to avoid late payment charges.

I agree with Cmagnum above, talk to a CPA. 
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer

It sounds like you need to see a CPA for help with your taxes.
Helpful Answer (3)
Reply to cmagnum