I ride an electric scooter all day , because of my back problems.

I have had a triple bi pass, and a pacemaker.

What do I need to do to get the V A to help me?

I am 100% disabled, service connected.

Find Care & Housing
What about VA extended care ? Have you spoken w someone from VA yet?
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to CaregiverL

Call your local Veteran Service Officer too.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Val3rie

Jerry, are you living in a facility like Assisted Living or are you in an apartment?

If you are in a facility, there should be a social services department who can help you. Ask the doctor who visits or the nurses.

If you are living in an apartment by yourself, call the local VA. Do you have a Case Manager? I don’t know much about how the VA works, but there has to be someone there who can help you. Call your local area Agency on Aging. They have a ton of resources and will be more than willing to help.

You need Home Health Care. Someone needs to come out each day and help you. Short of that, maybe Assisted Living.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter