I have a patient that has no family involvement and no real income. He is on hospice and we are trying to figure out what to do with his body when he dies. He cannot donate his body and he is not a veteran. He does not receive Social Security- only Medicaid (MO Healthnet).
Are there any trusts or grants or organizations in the Eastern Missouri area that can help?
Thank you.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter