My grandmother has broken her hip twice, and has had multiple surgeries. She can't get out of bed. Any advice?


I help with everything and need Financial help! I live with my grandmother, because she needs my help 24/7. she can't get out of bed. I need some advice on how I can get some financial support to help me threw the time she needs my assistance. I'm the only one left in the family. My Father, Aunt, and Grandfather have past away within the last year. I'm left with the bills, and shopping. If you can give me some advice I would really love to hear! Thank you for you time Randy D.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.


Hello RandyDacey,

There are two great articles written by editor’s that were already posted in our community. We thought this might answer your caregiving question.


“10 Government Programs You Can Access for Your Elderly Parents.”


“How Can I Get Paid for taking Care of My Elderly Parents?”

We hope this helps.

Thank you,

The Team
Helpful Answer (0)

Is she eligible for rehab, or did she already go? She needs to be in a nice facility where she can get around the clock care. If not, bed sores can occur and then, you are liable. I strongly suggest you call some nursing homes, today. (I hope for the best.)
Helpful Answer (0)

Try your states Elder Care Services or Children and Family Services. They may be able to assist you. You should also look into your states Medicaid site to see if they can help. Good Luck..
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.