I have had a nightmare situation concerning implant dentures. I am on my 5th dentist and now an attorney for malpractice. The dentist I am seeing now has informed me that my previous work is not satisfactory and needs to be redone. I have already paid $25,000.00 for the dental work I have had done and cannot afford to have the work redone. It was a hardship for me to pay out the first $25K. Now I need an advocate to help me find an affordable way to stabilize my mouth. Where can I go to get the best information on how and what I need to have done? My denture over implants keeps breaking the screws holding it in my mouth. I don't think new implants are necessary. I think a new prosthetic should work. I don't think it should cost $20,000.00 my latest dentist has quoted me.

Gee. I had a dentist try to convince me to get implants for my mom at age 95 and with alzheimers. Did you report this to the state agency?

It’s an outrageous situation! You’d better ask a lawyer how you can get your money back. How could they take such an amount of money and spoil your teeth?! And if you’re looking for a good prosthetic for an affordable price, you’d better search for it at mental-dental.com They have good dental supplies in relation to quality/price. I bought there all the required supplies for cavity’s treatment. The prices are lower than in other stores.
Reply to MikePeters09

I had an implant that took months, was very painful, and is now quite difficult to clean around - I keep getting told that I should look after it better or it will have to be removed. I might perhaps consider an implant in my front teeth area that affected the way I look, but I would never have another implant molar again. You have my sympathy.
Reply to MargaretMcKen

I went to two of the dental implant centers you see advertised on TV. I did not care for either of them. I then went to a periodontist. I ended up having him do the work. I was very pleased with the results and had no problems in the 18 months since then. I paid $26,000. I would recommend going to a periodontal specialist for an evaluation. I would also report problems to state dental board.
Reply to UsedupDIL