I have cirrhosis of the liver, arthritis, chronic cervical & knee pain, anxiety, some memory issues Just to name a few issues. But I have help in home with medications, appointments, organization & household chores. I want to keep this person but then any compensation, as I have Medicaid /gateway health insurance. Can I get help?

Find Care & Housing
Medicaid in your state pays for some limited home health care & must be prescribed by your doctor. Contact your Medicaid caseworker. Caregiver programs are actually not few and far between, every single has multiple programs.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to worriedinCali

The way she gets compensated is you pay her.
If you have a social worker involved with you the social worker may be aware of programs that would pay her. But these are few and far between.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Grandma1954

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter