Where can I find activities and stimulation for a blind and deaf elderly person?

How can I find stimulation for my bored mother who cannot see or hear? My mother is 92-years-old and lives alone.

Go online and look for senior centers in your area. You may also find an adult daycare program that she would have to pay to go to, but it would get her out a few days a week. You may also find there are people in your area that will be a companion for an elderly person a few hours a week. Some volunteer their time, and others will ask for a small fee. They may even take her out to lunch or shopping. If you do have a senior center near you, they will know how to get you in touch with all the local senior services. Hope this helps.
find some things that are tactile for her... check with the Association for the blind. You could find things that smell good. My kids had scratch and sniff books. Or just make a game of smelling things that might bring back memories such as peppermint, lilac's, vanilla. Did she enjoy baking??? Let her knead some bread dough, or mix up banana bread. take care..
Does she have a caregiver that comes? How about massage...mmmmm that should feel good to anyone at any age! Going out for mani's and pedi's mmmmm that always feels good. Bravo that is she that old and is still getting along...power to her!
Is she completely blind and or deaf? If she has any residual hearing or sight, the National Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped can provide books and audio, along with adaptive equipment.
Helen Keller had both problems. I'd start teaching her tactile sign language or braille. Where was the planning while she was GOING blind? or did this happen with the brain tumor? Anyway, what a predicament.

Massage chair pads, foot massage units, foot bath units, perhaps a fuzzy animal to pet. Warm breezes, perhaps trip to the ocean. Can she smell? Different smells using essential oils. Warm or cool washcloth with lemon or lavender or rose essential oil. YUM.

Once you find a thread of interest, build on it. Like a lap dog or calm cat. If she can still swallow, then different textures to the foods. I think a good way to go out is to totally wallow in mangos, maybe with coconut sauce.

Strange nobody ever brings up drugs, but what the heck. Medical marijuana brownie. If she understands it is a "trip" and not her going totally insane. A frosty pina colada or mai tai.

She might react to rhythms...Remo makes a table drum. did you know there is a professional percussionist who is entirely deaf? Makes you wonder at how adaptive humans are.
There are some cool mess-free crafts out there. How about PlayFoam, I bet you can by it at any toy store. Can she crochet?
Just a thought

And why, one might ask, is a 92 year old woman who is both blind and deaf...LIVING ALONE????? Guess you aren't checking back to see your responses. For pete's sake, move her in with you or you in with her. Boredom is not what I would put on high priority for your mother.
Well, I don't really have an answer, just another tweak to this question. My mother is 96, just about blind and almost completely deaf. Unfortunately she is also rather senile. Your mother really shouldn't be living alone, but I image she likes her independence. That's what kept my mother on her own until I deemed it unsafe (an incident with the stove). Since she has moved in with my husband and myself we have found it difficult to keep her occupied. So far the big winners are our visiting grandchildren and a litter of kittens my adult daughter is bottle feeding. She does enjoy sitting out when the weather is good, marveling at how good the sun and breeze feels on her skin. We continue to try to find things that involve smell, touch and taste. All of the suggestions involving those senses are right on. How about gardening, maybe herbs in pots for the kitchen. If crocheting or knitting is too difficult, how about spool-knitting. It might be easier than regular knitting and the long thin tubes can be wound into hotplates or small mats so it would have a productive outcome. I find that having my mother living with me is very similar to being home when my children were very young.
where can find places to go? or things to do for the deaf and blind?
I am working in a care home as an activities coordinator. One of the residents is almost blind and deaf. She plays volleyball with balloon! She can hardly see but with her fingers she realize where the balloon is!