Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
A
Anonymous1256 Posted December 2019

New law would allow families to place cameras in elder care rooms

Ohio bill would allow families to place cameras in rooms of elder care patients.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/ohio/ohio-bill-would-allow-families-to-place-cameras-in-rooms-of-elder-care-patients/95-b3c950eb-8b44-433c-a963-856761865991?fbclid=IwAR2bLXtmunMsqqzALmnZ4z0ZRZ_Xp0pvsWxwWkBtBSq3B0bAbB5xReo-tws

lealonnie1 Dec 2019
I think it's good so the care givers know they're being filmed...........more accountability = less screwing around. It's like a babysitter knowing a nanny cam is installed in a clients' home..........she's less likely to be playing on her phone all day instead of watching the kids she's supposed to be playing with! When I ran a babysitting agency, the sitters HATED the nanny cams! LOL

anonymous912123 Dec 2019
I have no interest in watching what they do all day, I need to remain an arms length away, that is why they are in AL. Pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

freqflyer Dec 2019
Does the new law guarantee that said cameras won't be hacked? I wouldn't want my love one personal daily life to be shown on the internet. So one has to think about the pro and con of such a camera.

Lcamphuis Dec 2019
Sounds like a good idea to encourage accountability.

NeedHelpWithMom Dec 2019
It’s legal in Louisiana. I think it’s great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter