Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
T
trying42 Posted November 2018

Mom is gone...

My Mom died last Thursday. My brother, my wife and I were all with her, and it was very peaceful. Just wanted to say thanks, as this forum was a very helpful resource for me over the last year - it helped me so much to have your communal knowledge, wisdom, and resources. And it helped me to not feel alone in what was a very challenging time.

shad250 Nov 2018
Im so sorry for the loss of your mom.

trying42 Nov 2018
thanks everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmijoy Nov 2018
Sending you many healing wishes. Come back and let us know how you’re all doing.

dlpandjep Nov 2018
I pray that God will strengthen and comfort you as you grieve the loss of your Mother. She was blessed to have such a loving and dedicated family. Hopefully, you'll stay with us and encourage others in the future and I hope your future is filled with happiness.

chdottir Nov 2018
Condolences to you and your family.

JoAnn29 Nov 2018
So sorry for ur loss.

Dcurnan Nov 2018
Trying42, im so sorry for your loss. Take some time for yourself and your family. You deserve it. I just lost my mother recently and now am caring for my father who has really gone down hill since my mom died. After 62 years together and not one day apart i sort of understand. I will keep you in my prayers and be safe. Deb

CarlaCB Nov 2018
Trying, I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. I'm glad we could make the experience a bit less traumatic for you.

Gershun Nov 2018
So sorry for your loss.

BarbBrooklyn Nov 2018
Trying, I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.

MargaretMcKen Nov 2018
Condolences to all of you, and it sounds as though the end was as good as it gets. Recovery sometimes feels almost as hard, so have a rest while you can. Love, Margaret

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter