Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
O
Operator Posted March 2014

Back from 2 week holiday already stress after 2 days.

So back from trip while away had respite care set up my Mom and her husband kept canceling or sending the caregiver home I was getting phone calls like 4 times from case manager telling me want my Mom and step-dad were doing my Mom was complaining because they weren't cooking meals for my step dad when my Mom and step-dad already agree and understood the help was only for my Mom because she has Parkinson's they even sign the agreement paper before I left my Mom and is very manipulative now and in the past also she has always made many airy promises and my step-dad is right beside her she cry's if she doesn't get her way and he thinks I am rough on her I admit I loose my patients at times but she nags and won't stop and is at me when I am trying to do my job!! On top of it all I am crabby with my boyfriend for 21 years and ask him to do things and he tends to leave it to the last minute it frustrates me and I get upset with him well we had a argument and he call me some mean disrespectful names I am so upset just want to live on my own and get a regular job please don't misunderstand me I love my Mom and partner just really overwhelm could sure use some advice??

assandache7 Mar 2014
It's all water under the bridge.. Just try to remember all the happy memories from your holiday!! I hope you have many!

JessieBelle Mar 2014
I would have been tempted to disappear. No new advice, but wanted to say welcome back. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter