Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
A
assandache7 Posted September 2013

Does anyone know the name of that mystery person who moves all our parents stuff?

I have a bone to pick with them!

sharynmarie Sep 2013
We tell mom she has a cute little elf helper.

1tired Sep 2013
I'm commin for the chocolate and you can call me whatever you want, LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

kathyt1 Sep 2013
Gremlins, they party all night, move everything, never put anything back in the right place, leave messes, you can't reason with them. I leave out chocolate, it calms them.

Angelscare Sep 2013
My Mom use to accuse everyone of stealing her stuff. She would hide it so good...sometimes it would take 6 months before I found it. I use to search for whatever was "missing"...but I finally stopped and just waited...it eventually showed up!!!

assandache7 Sep 2013
Ha I mean "someone keeps moving my stuff".. Oh ya Mom, it's not me and you would never admit it's you , so it must be the mystery person!!!!!!!

BoniChak Sep 2013
If you mean the one that sneaks the bills and solicitations out of the mail, "forgets" to buy the expensive, but useless vitamins, borrows a Valium once or twice a week and eats ALL the ice cream........That's ME!

jeannegibbs Sep 2013
Isn't the name Notme? Or Ida Know?

StandingAlone Sep 2013
I think it's the gnomes that live in the walls. Even the elderly see them sometimes...

1tired Sep 2013
LOL, ladies! I really did when I read that title ! Must be the same person that made the baseball game that should have been on at 7PM last night, be on at 12:40 PM instead and leaves ice chips all over the floor for people to slip in...yup going around to all the agingcare.com households...

JessieBelle Sep 2013
I dunno, but that same person makes all kinds of messes here, leaves the water running, and plays with the thermostats. Occasionally that someone does something that makes the bathroom floor smell like pee. I figure it must be a gremlin loose in the world. Probably goes from house to house of people on AgingCare.com. I bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter