Tothill's correct. Contact your state's nursing board that gave your you certification. Check online, as my state (Wyoming) has an online presence. You can find the "contact us" and email them or call them about what you need to do to correct your record and get an updated certification.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to MountainMoose

You should be able to call the people who issued your license certificate and ask them. My sil is a doctor, she was able to get her certificates changed to her married name.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Tothill

We need more information. What does your name change have to do with being a CNA?
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter