I'v been taking care of my mother for over 4 year's full time/ I just wanted to find out how can I get paid?

Find Care & Housing
jonnyv, the vast majority of grown children who are caregivers to their parent do not get paid.... unless that parent can pay them from their own retirement fund. If your Mother can do that, you would need to put together an employment contract, which would come into play later down the road if your Mother needed to sign up for Medicaid [which is different from Medicare].

Now regarding Medicaid, if your Mother can qualify for your State medicaid programs, your State may or may not offer a salary. If your State does, please note that the pay would probably be minimum wage with limited hours.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter