My partner is moving from CA where he receives Medicare, Medi-cal and IHSS services.

Find Care & Housing
Yes they do. Your partner will have to apply for Medicaid in Nevada though, his medi-cal benefits cannot be used outside of California so he will have to apply for Nevada Medicaid once he has moved.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to worriedinCali

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter