onlyonethereis Asked December 2, 2017

Log out of this site???

I cannot find ANY log out when I am finished participating in this site. Where is the damn log out??? I am incredibly frustrated.

19

Answers

freqflyer Dec 3, 2017
Old Sailor, when this website was re-vamped last year lot of us had a dilly of a time trying to find the "search" and "log out". And yes, if one's font is too large, you can't see "log out" on the drop down screen unless one has a realllllly big monitor screen.

Another really neat thing, if you need to make any corrections to whatever you answered to a thread, you have 30 minutes to make those changes :)  What you will see in the upper right of your post that looks like a pen and says "edit", it is great for whenever proofreading to correct things your brain was thinking but your hands where typing something else :P   Then hit the Apply Edits button on the bottom right of your answer. 

GardenArtist Dec 3, 2017
Old Sailor, not your fault. You probably pushed the "PrtScrn" button and the entire screen with options was copied. Or you could have run the cursor over the portion that was copied.

What I was trying to copy was the drop-down menu for the 3 bars, but I couldn't copy it, which suggests that it doesn't have code in that section that would allow copying.

I think about all that can be done to help people log out has been done. But it would be easier if the drop down menu could be copied and posted in one of the answers to help others locate the log outlink.

Or just close down the whole program.

OldSailor Dec 3, 2017
What happened here? What did I do to get so much into a simple answer? I sa none of this. Maybe I actually did copy and paste. Sorry for the waste of space.

OldSailor Dec 3, 2017
Ask A Question|

Find Care|

Caregiving|

Care Guides|

Ask A Question
Find care
Caregiving
Care Guides
Elder Care Services
In-Home Care
Assisted Living
Funeral Planning
Free Resources
Caregivers' Newsletter
Support Groups
Membership
My Account
Public Profile
Log Out

Caregiver Forum 

Frauds & Scams Q&A

Log out of this site???

Asked by onlyonethereis

about 17 hours ago

Read More

Following Answer this question

« First
1|
2 (current)
Last »

I just tried to copy & paste from this screen. No go. Can she click on the menu from this screen? I had to reduce my text or screen to 75% to get the log out line but it was there.
I don't think we are allowed to copy & paste on this site.

cwillie

about 11 hours ago

Only, did you find the main menu beside the AgingCare logo on the upper left?

0

cwillie

about 11 hours ago

Even though three horizontal lines are a standard menu icon I have to say that the menu "is" difficult to see, perhaps it would be helpful if the site admins put a box around it or reversed the colours.

0

OldSailor

about 8 hours ago

Only, I just made a terrific discovery. Even on this page. The three horizontal lines at the top of this page right next to AgingCare .com is the menu. Click on that and scroll to the bottom of it. If you can't find "log out" your screen type may be to large. Mine was.
I had to reduce the size of my type or whatever it is called and that showed the log out at the very bottom of the blue side bar.
And I never knew the three horizontal lines were the symbol for menu.

0

GardenArtist

about 7 hours ago

OnlyOne, try this:

Click on "Ask a Question", just to get on that page.

Then click on the 3 bars at the left of "AgingCare.com" in the blue background tool bar at the top of the page.

Then click on the scroll bar on the right hand side of the drop-down menu. Drag it down to the base of the options in the drop-down menu. When you get to "log out", click that.

OldSailor, I had the same text size problem as you when I tried to log out when not on the "Ask a Question" page.

0

GardenArtist

about 7 hours ago

Can anybody copy the drop down menu screen for OnlyOne? I use PrtScn, copy, then paste, but can't paste that image here.

0

« First
1|
2 (current)
Last »

Type your answer here
Post Answer