Do you help with supportive housing?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Wizewolf, the Aging Care group is internet only.... thus caregivers asking questions... and the website offering excellent articles regarding aging care.

Your best bet is to contact your County Agency on Aging to see what housing is available and what funds might be available to help out.
Wizewolf, use the blue box on the side of the question. After you indicate your zip, you'll get a list and a form to fill out so that someone can contact you for help with housing.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support