This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I would get in touch with your local social service department they would be able to tell you about food stamps and also at least in my state there are food pantries many run by churches and I am sure they could tell you about help with heating bills etc that would be a good place to start and your local office of the ageing would be able to tell you might be able to help you with his care so you can get a break.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter