Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
A
alzisscary Posted February 2022

Glad I found this forum

I am so glad I found this forum. I check it often it is my outlet when I need it. When I see how other caregivers are handling there situation I find comfort in reading this forum, my husband has Alzheimer's and I need all the advice I can get thanks to everyone.

InTheMiddle2 Feb 2022
I am grateful for this forum. Venting to people who can relate is a God-send. I need to be reminded I’m not alone.

Ariadnee Feb 2022
There is a lot of information here. In fact, I just started a dementia course online that was mentioned here.
This is a horrible disease. Nice that there's a spot for the caregivers to try to deal with the complexities of dementia, by interacting with each other. Much needed. Much appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

NYChung Feb 2022
I just found it and so am I!
I am also a caregiver for my father (alzheimer's) and mother (cancer survivor).
I made the decision to move in with them and its been a heckuva roller coaster ride

cxmoody Feb 2022
This forum saved my sanity when my mother’s dementia first made its appearance in our lives.

I also learn something new every day!

Welcome!

Geaton777 Feb 2022
So glad to know it is helpful to you. I wish I'd known about it when my in-laws became a train wreck back in 2014. I still have 3 elders for which I'm PoA, and I have learned so much here, and learn something new nearly every day. Blessings to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter