I am worried about my both of my grandparent’s health, where can I find a geriatrician?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Have you simply started with your primary care physician and asked for a referral? If you have a long-term relationship with a primary care doctor, they are usually really good about referring to other physician specialists. Good luck!

It's nice that your grandparents have such a loving granddaughter. They must be proud! AgingCare has a directory of local senior care providers including Geriatric Care managers. Visit this page and click on Geriatric Care Manager, type your zip code in and click search.


You will then see a list of Geriatric Care Managers in your area.

Good luck!!!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support