How do I make a report if an accident happens to the residents?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You may want to try the Ombudsman's office. If you don't know your local ombudsman, go to your state website and looking under "aging," or else visit and type in the Zip code.
Thank you for caring so much,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support